I just heard back from the acrylics place — they want $65 each for the lenses
for the small galley/head hatches on the LF38.  These would come precut, but
not predrilled for the hinge and latch castings; you’d need to do those
yourself, due to differences in the hatches.

These same hatches are in use on a couple of other models of C&C, as well (33?).

Anyone interested, contact me off-list and we’ll sort through the details.
Hopefully we can get ten to order, as that’s what the acrylics place based
their costs on.  And shipping would be additional.

— Fred

Fred Street -- Minneapolis