From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Mike Casey
via CnC-List
Sent: Monday, December 21, 2015 5:01 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Mike Casey
Subject: Stus-List Post to the list

Hi folks,

I bought a C&C 30 this past summer. I have been able to figure everything out
except the full cockpit enclosure. It is Sunbrella and comes in a small bag. It
attaches to the bimini, after the boom is clipped to the toe rail. I can see
where it goes back and there are slots for the twin back stay. There are two I
would say 10 foot ling plastic strips. One it appears goes across the back end
through loops.

All that is good, but I'll be darned if I can figure out how to hang it from
something so that it stays well above the cockpit.

No stainless poles as normally found in dodgers came with it.

Any C&C owner with a main sheet that is not on the cabin top may be able to
help me out with this.

Any thoughts??

Thanks,

Mike Casey