From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Indigo
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, December 22, 2015 10:53
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Indigo <ind...@thethomsons.us>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Folding prop for 30-1 with A4

 "No two blade prop will do very well in reverse although I would get a
geared one so that you can be sure that it opened."

Have to disagree with this statement. My 35-III with a two blade Max-prop
goes very well in reverse. In fact in tight situations I often prefer to
extract myself in reverse!

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III