From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of James
Nichols via CnC-List
Sent: Wednesday, December 30, 2015 12:30 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: James Nichols
Subject: Stus-List NOWFUEL

This is one of the things I have been considering with my dinghy that I am
going to add to my C&C 39. I really don't want gasoline on the boat.

I thought about just having row and sail power for my dinghy, but the are times
and places that having a motor would be desirable.

There are some small diesel motors on ebay, for less than a few hundred dollars
and I enjoy construction projects. So, I thought about making either a diesel
outdoors out of on, or building a dinghy and making it have an inboard diesel
motor.

I've downloaded some plans for a small water taxi type boat with an inboard
gasoline engine of about 3hp. I am looking at how to adapt the design to a
stitch and glue build.

I'm sure that I'll need to install davits to carry it as there really isn't
open deck space on the 39 to carry it forward.

Any one have experience in adding davits to the 39?