Listers,

Now that we are in Stardate 11599.9 (December 31, 2015,) I wanted to take a
moment and wish all of you a happy and healthy (and breezy) new year.

This list, especially in 2015, has helped to make my experiences on my C&C ones
that I’ll never forget. In 2015 alone:

1. AC and DC systems rewire (house and engine banks; ACR; circuit breakers,
etc.)
2. Engine Repower from a dead Universal M-35 to a new Beta 30
3. The 2015 C&C Northeast Rendezvous in Clinton, CT (reconnecting with Lister
friends and making new ones - see write-up on Stardate 11574.2
http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/2015/09/stardate-115742.html
<http://enterpriseb.blogspot.com/2015/09/stardate-115742.html>)

I hope your 2016 is a wonderful one, both on the water and off. Thanks to all
of you, and especially Stu, for the information and camaraderie.

All the best,

Edd

Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise