From: Rick Rohwer via CnC-List
Sent: Saturday, January 02, 2016 10:35 PM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Rick Rohwer
Subject: Re: Stus-List (no subject)

Chuck
For my two bits, Sterling Hayden wrote some damn fine books.  They lit me up!

Rick
Paikea 37+
Poulsbo, WA (damn it’s cold)

  On Dec 31, 2015, at 12:58 PM, Dave via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

  Whynott - a new one for the list- thanks.   wanderer is great, re read many
times.  Sterling Hayden was an intriguing guy, lived through interesting times.
 Voyage is very good too.
  Dave

  Message: 12