Hi Wal.

I missed the Mercy Christmas wishes to you... but I will join the crowd in wishing you a Happy New Year and Welcome Back.

No surprise on the number o' messages. I think it's from scourge of "smart phones" (which are really kinda dumb, but a whole 'nother topic).

Anyhow, a bunch of listers reply with single points now, instead of compiling their thoughts into a message which considers the whole problem expressed.

Beware. I believe Jim & I have been moved to dinosaur status. :)  <VBG>

        Cheers & Happy New Year, Russ
        Sweet 35 mk-1