At least double the purchase price, discounting your “labor”.

Unfortunately, when I went out to see if that boat was listed in Yachtworld.com
I ran across this.
<http://www.yachtworld.com/boats/1975/C&C-Custom-2768437/Ft-Lauderdale/FL/United-States>

If I weren’t hip-deep in a complete restoration, I would be looking very
seriously at this boat. Somebody with a large checkbook did it right. IMHO,
this boat is gorgeous. Some downsides are that it is 44’ which might be a bit
much for my wife and me. And, it is a 1975 hull which probably give folks and
their insurance/finance companies some pause.

Best,
Dave Godwin
1982 C&C 37 - Ronin
Reedville - Chesapeake Bay