I have a similar problem.....every year / winter I loose engine coolant into
the 'after bilge'.   All hoses replaced.  Still happens.  Haven't found the
source of the leak yet.Any recommendations for coolant dyes?  Probably less
than a quart, but never a drop during the sailing season. Spencer Johnson1984
Landfall 38 'Alegria' =165Racine, WI ... in the summerMount Prospect .. in the
winter