I'm reading the marine installation manual
<http://www.esparofmichigan.com/techsupport/pdfs/Marine%20installations/Airtronic%20marine_installation_manual.pdf>
and have some questions:

- Under safety it reads: "The position of the combustion air must not allow
exhaust fumes or flammable vapour to be drawn in". I have a gasoline tank
in my engine compartment. Does this preclude me from installing one of
these?

- Can anyone recommend a suitable fuel tank? I'de like something small that
I can top off from a jerry can, so I can secure it into place in the
lazarette. 5 gallons maybe? What are others using if using a separate tank?

Thanks,

Steve
Suhana, C&C 32
Toronto