Hi all

As noted by Joe, we are in Florida trying to avoid the Canadian winter.  Some
how, it is not as warm and sunny as expected, but we have not had to shovel any
snow.

During our absence from Canada, I have listed burgees and decals as being ‘Out
of Stock” until mid-April.  I just don’t have the room to carry the equipment
and/or a stock of items.  Once we get back home, everything will be ready to
ship.

Owners’ Manuals are different.  They are downloadable and don’t take any space.
 If you use PayPal, your download link will be sent once I receive confirmation
of payment.  Checks and money orders take longer.  It can take up to 2 weeks
for the postal services to send a letter from USA to Canada.  My home mailbox
is checked daily and I am notified when it arrives – mind you, I can’t cash it
til I get back home.  PayPal is preferred.

If you have sent me a document to be posted on the Photo Album and don’t see it
posted, don’t worry, it will be there sometime.  Our internet connections suck
big time.  Some days it works.  If I do get connected, I might as well have a
dial-up connection with a 256K modem.  And I refuse to pay for a monthly
service that would need a 2nd mortgage on the house to pay for it.

So if you made a purchase, sent a document or try to contact me, we will reply
as soon as possible – just be patient.

Have a good one
Stu