Date: Thu, 11 Feb 2016 02:52:45 +0000 (UTC)
From: randy.staff...@comcast.net
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Subject: Stus-List Early 30-1 Interior Doors

C&C Sailors-

I noticed the owner of C&C 30 MK1 hull #1, Rick Bushie, is on this list. It's
awesome that boat is still sailing, and that her owner is in this community.

The C&C 30 MK1 hull #7 I just bought has a sliding door between the salon and
the head, but no door between the head and the v-berth. Some of the C&C 30 MK1
brochures (I suspect later ones) show a hinged door between salon and head, and
a folding door or double hinged doors between head and v-berth. Does anyone
know if the door(s) between head and v-berth were an addition in later hull
numbers? Or maybe my boat's doors were removed by a former owner and never
replaced. Thanks in advance.

Also, Rick, what is the displacement of your boat? Sailboat data.com and the
brochures show 8000 pounds. But the previous owner of hull #7 thinks it's
higher, like 10,000 pounds. I'll measure her precise displacement by
differencing truck scale weights of loaded and unloaded trailer after I launch
her this spring, but just wanted to check with you.

Cheers,
Randy Stafford
S/V Grenadine
C&C 30 MK1 #7