If you're looking for the simplest / lightest / most snagfree (And coolest
in my book) way to attach your jib sheets to your jib forget about the
soft shackle /  2 lines jib sheet with big bowline knots or splices to
snag the spinnaker pole car  / track / etc on its way across on a tack.

My rigger just showed me this trick:

1) You just have one continuous line with a whip in the middle
2) You make a loop at the whip and pass it through the eye on the sail's
clew
3) You put both ends of the line through the loop on the backside... Done.

Most of should know this knot: It's called a luggage tag knot.

That my friends is the simplest / sleekest way to go.  You combine that
with a timed late release of the lazy sheet, It doesn't snag anymore, even
with the 150 in way too much wind :-)

-Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"
Lake Lanier, GA