Thanks for the information.
Leitch& McBride was around $500.USD  Higher then the nearest competitor.
 (Retail)
I needed a price from a marina perspective.
However they got a quote out very quick.

Thanks again

Capt, Curtis McDaniel

Dataw Island Marina

Harbor Master

470-313-0918

On Sun, Feb 21, 2016 at 12:14 AM, Russ & Melody via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> Hi Curtis,
>
> the name of the loft was in Fred's message.
>
> here they are: http://www.leitchandmcbride.com/
>
>         Cheers, Russ
>         *Sweet *35 mk-1
>         Vancouver Island
>

> At 07:34 PM 20/02/2016, you wrote:
>
> So maybe if I buy sail and furler from same shop I may cam get a deal I
> need the name of the shop. Thanx
> On Feb 20, 2016 8:43 PM, "Peter Fell via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
> Yup.
> Sails are made locally or in a US-based loft ... not offshore.
> Furlex dealer too if I’m not mistaken.

*Best regards,*

*Capt,Curtis McDaniel*

*"At sea, I learned how little a person needs, not how much."470-313-0918*