I have a C&C 35 MKII and was wondering if there is a keel bolt under the mast.
I was talking to Dennis and he has a Mk I version and he told me that his does
not have a keel bolt under his mast. Does anybody know the answer to this? I
would rather not have to pull the mast to tighten the bolts. Has anybody with
the MKII version looked under there? are there things to be concerned with? I
don’t seem to have any issues and don’t want to open too many cans of worms
that I don’t have to ;-)
Cheers,

Bill Hoyne
Mithrandir