Paul,

In LI Sound, the base rating of a C&C 34 is 144. Will be different elsewhere.

The Enterprise-A was a 1978 C&C 34.

All the best,

Edd

-------------------------------
Edd M. Schillay
Starship Enterprise
NCC-1701-B
C&C 37+ | City Island, NY
www.StarshipSailing.com
-------------------------------
914.332.4400  | Office
914.774.9767  | Mobile
-------------------------------
Sent via iPhone 6
iPhone. iTypos. iApologize

On Feb 29, 2016, at 10:08 PM, David Knecht via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

34/36, 34 foot + and 34XL refer to the 34+ made from 1989 on which was 35.5
feet LOA.  It came in wing keel (WK), racing (R), hybrid (XL) versions and some
(like mine) that is a mix of those names.  So, as John says,  the first one is
what was made in 82 and is just called the 34 and is actually 34’ LOA.  Dave

> On Feb 29, 2016, at 8:45 PM, Paul Hood via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
> wrote:
>
> I'm looking for the PHRF rating on my boat and came across the C&C site.
> There are 10 models listed and I don't have a clue where mine fits in all of
> this. Would I use the Lake Ontario rating or the Manufacturers rating...or,
> do I look totally elsewhere?
>
> 34 FOOT
> 34 FOOT CB
> 34 FOOT + DK