From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of schiller via
CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, March 03, 2016 11:07 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: schiller
Subject: Stus-List Need a Sheave for my Outhaul

I need a sheave for the Outhaul on my Redwing 35.  The old sheave is Aluminum,
OD 1 3/4" Dia X 1/4" thick with a 5/16" Dia ID.  I have checked Rigrite's stock
sized and they don't list one.  I think I will call them to see if they have
anything.  The old sheave did not have a bushing when I took it apart.  The
Outhaul has always been stiff, now I know why.

The actual Sheave is 1 3/4 OD X 1/2 ID with (I assume) a 1/2 OD X 5/16 ID
Oilite bushing.

Any ideas?

BTW, I have the builders file for Hull #70 from South Shore Yachts.  I asked
for the builders file for mine (Hull #7) and that is what they sent.  It was
originally delivered to Associated Yachts in Essex, Connecticut in July of
1971.  The original buyer listed was Dr. Pepkowitz.  If anyone knows of Hull
#70, I'll send the file to them.

Neil Schiller
1970 Redwing 35, Hull #7
(C&C 35, Mark I)
"Corsair" (Originally christened "Red Pepper")
Still under snow in South Haven, Michigan