From: "Brian Fry via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: "Brian Fry" <biker...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 8, 2016 4:28:06 PM
Subject: Stus-List New bearing arrived. How to make it tighter.

As the heading says my new bearing has arrived. It slid right in with minimal
resistance. It is also 1/2 inch too long. Is any of this an issue.
Should I cut it down to fit?
Do I need to add some sort of glue or epoxy? Or will the two set screws be
enough? Here is a link to my blog where there is a pic.

https://m.facebook.com/The-Next-14-Years-1011224262273851/

https://m.facebook.com/The-Next-14-Years-1011224262273851/

Brian Fry
la Neige