From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Stu via
CnC-List
Sent: Monday, March 14, 2016 6:06 PM
To: C&C Email List
Cc: Stu
Subject: Stus-List Extending our winter vacation

Well we planned on leaving Florida the first part of April, but due to
unfortunate circumstances, we have to delay going home.

Thursday night, Gladys was out walking and happened to slip off the pavement
inside the resort.  After almost 8 hours in emergency, they told us she had
a broken wrist.  It looked serious enough that we had to book with an
orthopedic doctor as soon as possible.

Today was the appointment and tomorrow is the surgery.  She is having a
permanent plate installed in the wrist.  Follow-up checks should last 4
weeks and then we can start thinking about going home.

Even though we are covered by insurance, the hospital and doctors bill us
and we submit the claims.  But the surgery was money up front.

If you want to order C&C vinyl decals or a new C&C burgee, you will have to
wait until we get home.

Stu

Image removed by sender.

---