Jason

My LF38 has wire rope sheaves;

2 Jib and one Main, are identical

4” OD, ½” ID, 9/16” wide, with Oilite bushing.

Rope size is 7/16

There is a number 523318 stamped on them, in case that is a help. I googled
my brains out with that number, but came up empty.

Closest that I have found, Just rope, is from Rigrite

4" Aluminum Sheave w/ Integral Bronze Bushing - 1/2" wide, 1/2" ID: PP
S16AR8-B8:
Anodized Aluminum Sheave with integral Oilite Bronze bushing is 4" OD x 1/2"
wide x 1/2" ID. Special Narrow Sheave for traditional masthead applications
has Rope groove for line up to 7/16" diameter. Features relieved walls to
reduce weight

I am in the process of;

-          Changing both jib sheaves to rope only. (Using the above, unless
anyone posts a better match)

-          Moving one unused Jib Sheave to replace the worn Main sheave.

-          Removing the existing Jib halyard and keeping it as a spare Main

I would be interested to see what the experts reply and advise.

thanks

John