I've been following Steve's succession of Anchor Test videos for a few
months now  The video in the previous email (still attached below) sums
them all up very well to date.  He is still testing.

If you want to see quite a bit more deal about any one of the individual
Anchors and each specific test Steve has has posted them as he shot them in
a thread on the Cruising section of Sailing Anarchy.

This thread: http://forums.sailinganarchy.com/index.php?showtopic=169269

...or you can look here:
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCy1Fn_m9nfcf4asEG_bulHA

Ken H.

On 23 March 2016 at 21:32, Dreuge via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Here is a nice video showing various anchor being tested.  It uses a gopro
> camera showing an initial setting and then 180 degree shift and reset.
>

> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l59f-OjWoq0
>

> -
> Paul E.
> 1981 C&C 38 Landfall
> S/V Johanna Rose
> Carrabelle, FL
>
> http://svjohannarose.blogspot.com/

> like what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All
> Contributions are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!