Hey Patrick

That would be awesome; so much of this stuff is definitely better thinking it
out in person and with the materials at hand.

What’s your schedule tomorrow or next week? I’m kind of hobbled right now after
a bike wreck (rear-ended while waiting to turn left onto Wallingford from 34th)
so I’ll probably be working from home tomorrow and could walk down to the boat
from my place (36th and Wallingford). Next week I’m hoping to be at the office
but maybe we could meet after work or something.

Andrew

--
Andrew Means
Sent with Airmail