Hi All,

I’m looking for a few good, through surveyor recommendations in the Vancouver
area.  I am not looking for a "doctor death”, but want a few good
recommendations of folks that can explain things to a realistic owner, and not
miss any 500$ issues.  In my experience the ability to actually explain things,
trumps engineer heads "who know it all”.  If you have something bad to say,
don’t put it on the list. . .

Thanks for your help, Lee

greatly appreciated!