My new favorite deck cleaner is Scrubbing Bubbles Foaming Bleach (repeat:
Foaming Bleach, not bathroom or kitchen cleaner).  It's awesome at removing
that green or black mildew.

Not sure how it will work on yard dust.  I'd try to minimize contact with
paint.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

On Thu, Mar 24, 2016 at 8:59 PM, Fred Hazzard via CnC-List <
cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

> I am getting ready to clean the deck of my C&C.   Beyond the normal winter
> smegma of jet exhaust and green slime, this year I have stains from bottom
> paint dust from the sanding of bottoms in the boat yard.   The deck is gel
> coat and the hull is painted with Imron.  Looking for suggestions for some
> magic cleaning solution to clean the deck.
>
> Fred Hazzard
> S/V Fury
> C&C 44
> Portland, Or.