hi all I have found an unplanned solution....I was bemoaning my fate to the
local boat yard operator who said, "we'll we have a box in the back here with
all kinds of keys people have left over the years why don't you look through
it?"   There were literally hundreds of keys, and while I didn't find a perfect
match, I found several that were close enough to fit the Yanmar key slot and
turn on the power...;   yahoo...back in business!

Richard
1985 C&C 37 CB; Ohio River, Mile 596;

Richard N. Bush
2950 Breckenridge Lane, Suite Nine