From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Jeremy Ralph
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, March 29, 2016 7:03 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Jeremy Ralph
Subject: Stus-List C&C 34-1 - Battery Strap Down

Looking to strap down 3 batteries (2 group 27s and 1 group 24 ) under the
quarter berth of a 1978 C&C 34-1 for cruising. Looks like someone has screwed
into the sole there before.  Not sure what I'd be screwing into and how long a
screw to use. The sole looks like it may have been originally molded for 2
group 24s.  Interested to hear the list's advice.

Thanks,
  Jeremy

greatly appreciated!