All C&C's are invited to the annual rendezvous, at Telegraph Harbour on
Thetis Island, August 5-7. Details and a downloadable registration form are
at www.candcwest.org. We are actually planning to be there ourselves
barring the usual mishaps.
We have a catered dinner available in three flavours, the showers are great
and it's always lots of fun. It's also usually sunny and hot, so be
prepared. Friday night dock party courtesy of Island Yacht Sales.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC