No problems through the first season with it.  I do think it is more sensitive
at the lower wind speeds than the older  instruments.
Bill Walker
CnC  36
Pentwater, Mi

Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

On Monday, April 4, 2016 Tom Alessi via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:

Just wanted to know how you like the unit. Also was wondering how the wireless
unit performs.

TomĀ

C&C 36

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!
  • Stus-List Gwind Tom Alessi via CnC-List
    • Re: Stus-List Gwind William Walker via CnC-List