From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Ken Heaton
via CnC-List
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 7:10 AM
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Ken Heaton <kenhea...@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: Stus-List Head Plumbing

The head sink is so far outboard in the C&C 37+ that it will inflood if you are
sailing on your ear.

That is how we (accidentally) washed out the heads a couple of times now.  We
now close the head sink through hull when we know we will be hard over on
starboard tack.

The other two sinks (galley and forward stateroom) are close enough to the
centre line to not be an issue.

Ken H.

On 19 April 2016 at 02:12, Randy Stafford via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com