I particularly enjoyed the shot of the gator in the bayou. :)

Cheers,
Randy

----- Original Message -----

From: "Josh Muckley via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: "C&C List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: "Josh Muckley" <muckl...@gmail.com>
Sent: Tuesday, April 19, 2016 10:30:27 AM
Subject: Re: Stus-List 35-1 refrigeration installed completed - pics

Congratulations on successfully sharing pictures! Oh and congratulations on
having cold beer!

Josh Muckley
S/V Sea Hawk
1989 C&C 37+
Solomons, MD
On Apr 19, 2016 10:05 AM, "Dennis C. via CnC-List" < cnc-list@cnc-list.com >
wrote:

OK,

I'm still new at sharing via drive but try this link:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B_sb5TfIENvsVnpsaWp0SldMOUk

I have another Drive folder with 80 pictures of the project. Figured that was
too many for most. This abridged folder contains most of what the project
involved.

One thing I haven't completed is insulating the ice box lid and under the
counter-top. The 35-1 lid and counter-top are just plywood. I'm adding an inch
and a half or so insulation to the bottom of each.

The counter-top insulation will simply be pour foam. I'll make a cardboard form
and pour the foam into it. I'll just trim it to size and stick it under the
countertop with 5200.

The lid insulation is more involved. I bought a cheap baking pan, coated it
with mold release compound and made a fiberglass shell. After a bit of
manipulation and painting, I'll glue it to the bottom of the lid, run a bead of
paintable sealant around the edge, paint it and use it. Pics of that
sub-project are in the folder. Look for pics with "Lid" in the name.

The only change I would have made might have been to install the compressor
athwartships to save about 6 inches of the shelf in the cockpit locker.
Otherwise, I'm pretty pleased with the project.

Dennis C.
Touche' 35-1 #83
Mandeville, LA

greatly appreciated!