I hate removing old hoses!  If you can't budge it, I would cut off the hose
below the fitting using a hacksaw or multi-tool, then use a sharp blade to
cut the remaining rubber and expose any wire.  Grab the wire with vise
grips and pull.  Then cut the remaining hose.  Primitive, but effective.

Joel

--
Joel
301 541 8551