I recently replace the WC Headmate with the JABSCO. I was able to fit in
the larger bowl model too. One of the advertised features of the JABSCO
purportedly allows the pump handle to be rotated to prevent the backflow
from a worn joker valve. The other selling factor for me was the
installation of JABSCO heads on the Beneteaus chartered over the years in
the BVI. Those heads are used way more frequently that mine ever will be.
They must be the head of choice for a reason.

Ed
C&C 34 Briarpatch
New Orleans, La.

On Thu, Apr 21, 2016 at 12:08 PM, Dreuge via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com