The right guy is Allan Rheaume. He was active on the list few years ago and is
very knowledgable about the 30 mk II. He was in the Lake Ontario area in 2010.
He answered a lot of my questions when I was looking for a boat at the time.

You should be able to find him easily.

Bruno Lachance
Becassine, 33 mkII
New Richmond, Qc.

Envoyé de mon iPad

> Le 26 avr. 2016 à 19:16, ALAN BERGEN via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> a
> écrit :
>
> Lorne:
>
> I'm not that Allan, but I can send you pictures of the bow roller I added to
> my boat.  Send me your email address.  trya...@alumni.usc.edu
>
> Alan Bergen
> 35 Mk III Thirsty
> Rose City YC
> Portland, OR
>
>> On Tue, Apr 26, 2016 at 4:04 PM, Lorne Serpa via CnC-List
>> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>> I found an article in the resource center.  It says to contact ...
>>
>> For more information - contact Allan.
>>
>> It does not work.  Anyone know who Allan is and how to get a hold of him?  I
>> like his bow roller setup on a Mk30II.  I don't have one and really want a
>> roller setup.
>>
>> Lorne Serpa

>> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
>> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
>> are greatly appreciated!

> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
> are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!