Never raced before, interesting table with lots of boats.  I obviously have
lots of reading tonight when I get off work.  What dimensions are best to
get as close to match and in what priority?  I assume "I" J, P, E etc in
that order need to match and that I is more important to match than J and
more so then P etc down the line.

I do plan to get into racing this year, but it's a whole new world to me.
I mainly bought it to live on, but want to increase my sailing experience.

greatly appreciated!