From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Adam
Hayden via CnC-List
Sent: Sunday, May 1, 2016 9:14 AM
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Adam Hayden <hayden.a...@hotmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List Original gate valves

I need some guidance.    I was in the process of trying to dismantle the
original c and c valves on the cockpit drains as they were seized and have
been worried about potential flooding.    Ion the process I have the valve
half out. Meaning the rubber gasket where you use the screw handle on the
backside to push out the valve and gasket.   The t handle broke off.  Am I
now going to have to remove and replace the entire valve?   I think the
original was bonded with 5200 to the hull.  and am working on the starboard
side through the bottom of the quarter berth.

Any guidance would be much appreciated.

Adam

Sent from my iPhone

what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!