Hi Bob

You can, and it should be surprisingly painless. I've got a bridge between one of my Triton displays and the p70 autopilot head using one of these cables:

http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1|344|2028705|2028879&id=1108756 <http://www.defender.com/product3.jsp?path=-1%7C344%7C2028705%7C2028879&id=1108756>

You can also connect backbone to backbone if the cable routing is easier. Just make sure you get the right ends!

Graham Collins
Secret Plans
C&C 35-III #11

On 2016-05-02 11:46 PM, Bob Hickson via CnC-List wrote:
I am about to install a Raymarine EVO 100 wheel pilot on my 29 mark 2. The speed, depth and wind instruments are B & G Triton. Does anyone know if these 2 systems are "plug & play" compatible re the NEMA 2000 systems? Can I connect the wheel pilot to my existing backbone cable?

Bob Hickson, P. ENG.,
Sent from Samsung Mobile

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!