Hi Dennis,

We have a Magma Cabo and so far, the steaks and fish I grill at anchor on
quiet nights seem even tastier than what I cook at home on my full size
Weber..

I bought it last year at West on one of their "Fantastic Friday" sales
last spring for about 100 bucks after the sale price and a couple rebate
checks.. I wanna say the sale price was $120.00

http://www.westmarine.com/buy/magma--cabo-gas-grill--10977742

It's really good quality stainless throughout, has the flavor bars to help
prevent flare-ups, is easy to clean,  and is big enough to cook all the
meat necessary to satisfy a hungry family of 4 after a day at the lake.

Also, unlike what some clueless folks posted on the reviews the Magma
clamp mount is very stable and never slips, and if you actually pay
attention to engage the bottle the right way, that's a perfectly secure
bottle mount / connection as well.

I don't see why you  should spend anymore than that unless you need a
larger cooking surface.

Regards,

Francois Rivard
1990 34+ "Take Five"