On my LF 38 the fixed (central) portion of the dining table is accessible
underneath via two opening lids.  Storage in the aft section is big and handles
two gallon-size liquor bottles.  In the forward section, the compartment
handles one gallon-size liquor bottle and then there is a tray about 1.5 to 2
inches deep and about 6 inches long.  The tray is not removable.  Has anyone
ever accessed the area under this tray in any way?

Bob

Bob Boyer
S/V Rainy Days (1983 C&C Landfall 38 - hull #230)
Blog: dainyr...@blogspot.com
Email: dainyr...@icloud.com
Annapolis, MD (presently in Baltimore)

> On May 4, 2016, at 2:37 PM, ed vanderkruk via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>
> Very bad idea inside a boat. As it sublimates it will replace the oxygen in
> the lowest parts of the boat ... i.e. the living area.
>
> Ed
>
> QCYC Toronto
>
>> On May 4, 2016 2:29 PM, "Lorne Serpa via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
>> wrote:
>> Will the ice box handle dry ice? I know that for everyday cooler that you
>> take to the beach they're not designed for the extra low temperature of dry
>> ice.

>> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
>> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
>> are greatly appreciated!
>
> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
> are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!