I used Stugeron for a delivery trip from Bermuda to Newport. Took it a couple
of days ahead of the trip. One day out we ran into nasty sea conditions.
Stugeron was not working for me. Fortunately the skipper had Scopolomene
patches. Worked like a charm.

--
Jonathan
Indigo C&C 35III

> On May 5, 2016, at 09:51, Michael Crombie via CnC-List
> <cnc-list@cnc-list.com> wrote:
>

> Does anyone have an opinion or experience with Dramamine vs Scopolamine?? If
> one takes Dramamine, should it be taken for 1-2 days before heading out?
>
> I've used Scopolamine before and it was moderately effective, but i'll be
> going on a long rough passage on the outside of of Vancouver Island next week
> and was wondering about trying Dramamine.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Mike
> Sent wirelessly from my BlackBerry device on the Bell network.
> Envoyé sans fil par mon terminal mobile BlackBerry sur le réseau de Bell.
>
> This list is supported by the generous donations of our members. If you like
> what we do, please help us pay for our costs by donating. All Contributions
> are greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!