I was hauled at Port Annapolis when I bought my boat.

I cannot comment on their workmanship as I did everything myself but launch
the boat.  The staff was pleasant and the yard seemed busy and
professional.  Lots of cruising boats on the hard with home ports from all
over.

They do have a decent chandlery and there are several other marine related
shops and craftsmen nearby, including a Yanmar dealer and a West Marine
just down the street.

The Yanmar shop was pretty big

Prices seemed a bit high, but I was used to a bare bones yard in CT, a far
cry from Annapolis.

Rob

greatly appreciated!