Just bought a Davis Windex Light for evening/night sailing and was thinking I’d
wire it up to the running lights circuit so it’s on when the running lights are
on. Leaving aside the certain fun of getting a new wire up the mast without
unstepping it, I’m trying to figure out the best way to wire it to the running
lights circuit.

I tried tracing the running lights wires, but the bow lights wire disappears up
behind the switch panel and isn’t seen again until it comes out of the
fiberglass in the anchor locker. Is there any place amidships where I would be
able to access these wires? For the life of me I can’t find where they run…

--
Andrew Means
S.V. Safari - 1977 C&C 34 Mk I

greatly appreciated!