From: Ryan Doyle via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Date: 2016-05-20  9:02 AM  (GMT-04:00)
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: Ryan Doyle <ryanpdo...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List 30mki cabin sole support

Hey everyone,

I've been dealing with some flexing parts of my cabin sole around the bilge
access panel in my 1976 C&C 30.  I've put some wood shims between the cabin
sole and the hull fiberglass down there and they help a bit, but don't fix the
problem.

Because of the odd shape of the space between the cabin sole and the hull
fiberglass, I keep thinking there might be some sort of hardening foam I could
inject down there, or some sort of flexible substance that then could harden to
shore up the floor.

Does such a thing exist?  Is that a terrible idea for any reason?  Anyone have
any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance.

Ryan

greatly appreciated!