Mine is the same color and looked pretty sad when I bought her.  I did it
exactly as the directions indicate.  I did Poli-prep as I had no idea what was
on it from the PO and then about 6 coats of Poliglow.  Got many compliments
afterward from people walking around the yard.  It is all the scratches that
make me want to repaint.  From a distance, the shine is all you see.  Dave

Aries
1990 C&C 34+
New London, CT

greatly appreciated!