Ditto ST 48s on my 36, love them.
Sent from my LG G Pad F™ 8.0, an AT&T 4G LTE tablet
------ Original message------From: Jim Watts via CnC-List Date: Fri, May 27,
2016 12:45 PMTo: 1 CnC List;Cc: Jim Watts;Subject:Re: Stus-List Best self
tailing primary winch replacement for 35 Mk II
I put Lewmar ST48's in place of the original Barients, They work well enough
and I have the option of upgrading them to electric when I get too feeble.
I have never heard anyone say that their winches were too powerful.

Jim Watts
Paradigm Shift
C&C 35 Mk III
Victoria, BC