From: "Kimon Tzaratzouris via CnC-List" <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: "Kimon Tzaratzouris" <kimo...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 2:14:34 PM
Subject: Stus-List C&C Nutshell dinghy

Hello,
I bought a sailboat dinghy to sail in the small lakes around us. It is a 13'
C&C Yachts serial # NS12771N. I was told the model is "Nutshell". I cannot find
any information on it and was wondering if anyone has heard or knows anything
about it. It is light (about 200 lbs. I think) and a very fast little sailboat.
Any info would be appreciated,
Thanks, Kimon

greatly appreciated!

greatly appreciated!