From: CnC-List [mailto:cnc-list-boun...@cnc-list.com] On Behalf Of Sam Wheeler
via CnC-List
Sent: Thursday, June 2, 2016 4:38 PM
To: cnc-list <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
Cc: Sam Wheeler <samwheeler.s...@gmail.com>
Subject: Stus-List 35-3 Spinnaker Dimensions

Hi all,

Does anyone know what dimensions the spinnaker should be on a C&C 35 mk III?
I'm thinking about picking up a secondhand spinnaker for mine and don't need to
find a perfect match, but would like to get something in the ballpark of what
the boat was designed for.

It's a liveaboard so this wouldn't be for racing - at least not the kind of
racing where anyone would care if I have the wrong spinnaker.

Thanks!

Sam

35-3

SF