I agree, lets get those registrations in early so we can finalize
everything at the Mystic Seaport.

They are really stepping up to the plate to help us have a great time and
we would like to return the favor.  September is not a slow time for them,
they have lots of Yacht Clubs doing fall weekends and they are giving us
the entire North dock!

This will be our 5th anniversary!  There is no doubt every single one has
been loads of fun.  Let's make this the biggest and best Rendezvous yet.

Any questions, please don't hesitate to call or email me.

  http://cncnortheast.com

Rob Gallagher
Hanuman
Noank, CT