Mike,

I will get back to you tonight with the price of my Flexofold 3 blades. It was
not chead and i remebered i had to pay a ridiculously high custom clearance fee
to UPS, I hate them since.

I was convinced to go 3 blades after reading a lot about prop balance and
vibration. It is more expensive, but i went for it and i am very happy. I have
less vibration than with my old fixed two blades.

It stops the boat quickly in reverse with minimal prop walk and i achieve
target speed at low rpm, wich is good on fuel but i know it can lead to carbon
buildup. To remediate that i do push the engine sometime but over 2800- 2900
the engine is loaded and the black smoke comes out. So instead i push it in
neutral at the dock. I remember some recommandations from Yanmar on this.
something like: high revs for a moment to burn everything and then iddle to
cool down the engine and then shut it off.

I do still think that my prop is bit too much for my small engine. And if i had
to buy another i might go with a two blades instead because everybody seems
satisfied with it.

 My prop would be perfect for your 3 GMF! ;)

Bruno.

greatly appreciated!