Allen, not sure about the 30-1 numbering. The 30-2's went up to hull #175 in
1995 which was the last one built, your hull 167 was near the end of the
production run.
Al RheaumeDrumroll 30-2 # 90

      From: allen via CnC-List <cnc-list@cnc-list.com>
 To: cnc-list@cnc-list.com
Cc: allen <allenmi...@earthlink.net>
 Sent: Friday, June 17, 2016 6:49 AM
 Subject: Re: Stus-List 1988 30MKII 2GM throttle reversed

Quick question Al.  Your 30-2 is #90.  When did they finish making 30-1s and
start numbering 30-2s?  I am 167.Allen MilesS/V Septima 30-2
From: Allan Rheaume via CnC-List Sent: Thursday, June 16, 2016 5:58 PMTo:
cnc-list@cnc-list.com Cc: Allan Rheaume Subject: Re: Stus-List 1988 30MKII 2GM
throttle reversed
Lorne, Although a great C&C your 30-2 is a 28 year old boat. I wouldn't rush
off the dock too quickly before checking everything out and replacing filters
etc as has been mentioned.
Al RheaumeDrumroll 30-2 # 90