Hello,
Recently, I had my 1981 C&C 32 hauled at a boat yard  for bottom painting.
I noticed that there was a problem with the cutlass bearing.
Unfortunately, the boat was launched before I was able to measure the
cutlass bearing size.  Does anyone know the size of the replacement cutlass
bearing for a C&C 32 with a one inch SS shaft?  Possible cutlass bearings
have strange names like "BACK, BAIT, BALE"....

Does anyone know how to contact "Tom Anderson" ?  I noticed his name in the
C&C archives regarding cutlass bearings.

thanks - Erik Benedictson ---"Impression"
--
Erik the Red -- a Norse of a different Color

greatly appreciated!